Historically Significant Pieces
1-6 of 11 Items
Louis Sullivan copper over iron medallion from a light fixture at the Guaranty Building in Buffalo, New York circa 1895
A rare frieze from an elevator surround of the Chicago Stock Exchange building, by Adler & Sullivan (1893; demolished 1972). Copper over cast iron.
A remarkable pair of iron elevator doors from Adler & Sullivan's Chicago Stock Exchange building (c. 1893; demolished 1972). These extremely rare doors are from the private elevator of the Exchange and differ in design from those of the public elevator-bank.
Fabulous bronze and glass, art deco chandelier from the Chicago Civic Opera Building (Lyric Opera), erected 1929.
Beautiful pair of leaded glass panels from the Morse House in Glencoe, IL designed by architect George Maher in 1906. Priced as a pair.
Terrific pair of leaded glass, arched top doors, from the Morse House in Glencoe, IL designed by architect George Maher in 1906. Priced as a pair.